Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Baby it's cold outside. . .
. . .which means we've been stuck inside a lot lately. Here are a few things that we've been doing to help pass the time. Kailer designed and built this robot with very little help from Mommy. We collected cereal and kleenex boxes, and toilet paper and paper towel rolls. He layed it all out and decided what his robot would look like. Adelynne helped him paint it, and then we used hot glue to put him all together. It's funny- when we started this project, I had a picture in my head of what this robot would look like, but I decided to keep my mouth shut and let him do it all on his own. I'm so glad I did- Kailer's design was much more creative!
Homemade orange juice

Air popped popcorn- Addie was afraid at first, but now she asks to make it all the time. Just the smell of it brings back many wonderful childhood memories for me.


No comments: